The Fastest Route Around Road Closures
DETOUR INFO (UPDATED 7/11 AT Noon)
There are some road closures near Kerfoot Canopy Tour right now. Here’s how to get around them and get to your adventure on time. (Questions? Just give us a call at (952) 873-3900.)
If you’re coming from the North, just come as you normally would, coming from the South, please see the steps below:
- Stay on 169 into Belle Plaine
- Then take 25 North for about 6 miles to 311th street / CR-5
- Take a left and go 2 miles and take a right on CR-27
- Go 1/2 mile and then take a left on a small dirt road called 315th Street
- Take that street down the hill to the Scenic Byway.
- Take a left and we are about a mile down the road on our left.
Posted 11:12 am: The highway department has closed one of the roads near Kerfoot Canopy Tour for everyone’s safety, due to the rising river. It will not be possible to reach our location on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 6/28/18 – 6/30/18. We are in the process of contacting any customers that were scheduled for one of our adventures on those days, to reschedule. Stay tuned here or on our Facebook page for updates.
Kerfoot Canopy Tour is just a short getaway from the Twin Cities! You’ll get here in no time but feel worlds away from the city.
From Eden Prairie: 35 minutes
From Mankata: 40 minutes
From Downtown Minneapolis: 50 minutes